We Are Here For You
If you have been injured in an auto accident, do something about it NOW. Get to ZENITH immediately. Don’t wait for your symptoms to get worse. Come in, get checked out, and know you’re getting the best possible care.
All we do is treat accident victims like you, and we’ve treated many thousands over the last 15 years. If you’ve been injured in an auto accident, you’ve come to the right place. But your pain will not get better until you take the next step – coming to see one of our doctors. Call us, email us, or follow the link below to schedule an appointment. In most cases, we’ll get you in same day, you’ll consult with a doctor who will document your injuries, and we’ll help file your claim. What are you waiting for?
- There’s no money down for treatment on qualified claims at ZENITH.
- We offer convenient & extended hours to accommodate your schedule.
- We work with & recommend the best attorneys in DFW for a free legal review of your case.
- We take the hassles out of healing by filing your claim and helping you with all your paperwork.
- We have caring and gentle bilingual staff at all of our location.
Let’s identify what you need. How can we help you?
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Ankle Pain
- Knee Pain
- Wrist Pain
At ZENITH, we help people who’ve been injured in an auto accident. So if you’re in pain after an accident, your first call should be to us. While whiplash or back pain can leave you bedridden for days at a time, immediate diagnosis and treatment of any injury after a car wreck can often save you from experiencing severe pain or prolonged or chronic pain.
And at ZENITH, your injuries will be properly diagnosed and documented.
So, say “goodbye” to pain. Get chiropractic treatment at one of the many ZENITH clinics throughout the Dallas Fort Worth area. Get your life back with lasting relief.
Objective: Evaluate & treat pain to initiate road to recovery
- Ortho, Neuro & ROM Examination to evaluate & document injuries
- Order diagnostic x-ray or MRI imaging to see objective damage
- E-stim with hot & cold packs
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Medical massage therapy: Cupping, Graston, Trigger Points, ART and Muscle Percussion
- Spinal Traction and Decompression Therapy
- Re-exam to assess progress & co-management of your care with the top Orthopedists, Neurologist & Pain Management doctors in DFW.